Soon to be newbie from Pa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raptorhunter

raptorhunter

Reaction score
No canceled my order gonna wait to get a 2012 as soon as you can order them. Not sure when that will be!

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

There are a bunch of us that remember the wait.

Saw my first Raptor at an auto show in Feb 2009, but couldn't put my order in until Dec 2009 ( waiting for 6.2 ) then waited some more till it finally was built and delivered in May 2010....

stick around and check in often you will learn alot about your soon to be truck.

dtcos

Reaction score
I did not wait. Just spotted it on the lot and took it as equipped. No Nav but sync is ok. Had the nav in the last vehicle not to easy to keep updated over the next five years... But it worked well.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

There are a bunch of us that remember the wait.

Saw my first Raptor at an auto show in Feb 2009, but couldn't put my order in until Dec 2009 ( waiting for 6.2 ) then waited some more till it finally was built and delivered in May 2010....

stick around and check in often you will learn alot about your soon to be truck.

Tom,

Right there beside you bro!!!!