Someone tried to steal my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uppitycitizen

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
No,
So does that mean every time you enter/exit the truck you first have to pull a key out of the bag to lock/unlock/start the truck?
I usually keep my keys in my pocket no matter where I am, unless I am home, in which case they go in the bag. Looking at getting a box just for easier in and out.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of this trick. Good to lock your car at gas stations ...

Last edited:

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised they didn't take the truck in seconds. They seem to be stolen all the time in San Antonio. They just punch out the lock on the driver side and gain access. Did the same similar hack with the GEN1 and GEN2. About the best deterrent you can do is purchased a passenger side handle and put it on the driver side so there is no key hole to punch out. The two raptor shops in San Antonio, Alamo Truck Gear / Line-X do this install on raptor's all the time for customers.
You added this to your truck? Any concern if your battery dies and you can’t get in.