Someone tried to steal my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLU

Reaction score
Truck stolen, my F250 Lariat crew cab 7.3L des of 20 years taken right from my driveway. So i bought a Raptor to make me feel better. Glad they didn't get your truck it is a very horrible feeling!

DLU

Reaction score
Stolen truck, i had my F250 Lariat crew cab 7.3 D of 20 years taken right out of my driveway. I bought my 18 Raptor to make me feel better. One of the worst feelings; to get something taken without a fighting chance of eliminating the thief! Glad they didn't get yours, now you know they have been stocking your truck this was not random.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I had two motorcycles stolen when I was younger, a 360 Suzuki Enduro and 750 in line four cylinder Honda living in St. Louis city both off of Virginia Avenue. I had parked the Honda up off the street next to the bottom of the steps thinking they wouldn't steal it, nope.

They rolled it out the back gate which they broke.

I really really really hate thieves.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck stolen, my F250 Lariat crew cab 7.3L des of 20 years taken right from my driveway. So i bought a Raptor to make me feel better. Glad they didn't get your truck it is a very horrible feeling!
no Raptor engine can match the reliability of a 7.3 L diesel powerstroke . That thing is a tank and they fetch a lot.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Surprised they didn't take the truck in seconds. They seem to be stolen all the time in San Antonio. They just punch out the lock on the driver side and gain access. Did the same similar hack with the GEN1 and GEN2. About the best deterrent you can do is purchased a passenger side handle and put it on the driver side so there is no key hole to punch out. The two raptor shops in San Antonio, Alamo Truck Gear / Line-X do this install on raptor's all the time for customers.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had motorcycle and corvette stolen years back. Never to be seen. Soooo
Had Ford dealer install optional Ford alarm system like200$
Use a dual handle club steering wheel lock whenever I park and am not close .use Faraday key pouch and a cable lock thru front wheel.
And 44 for up close car jackers

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had motorcycle and corvette stolen years back. Never to be seen. Soooo
Had Ford dealer install optional Ford alarm system like200$
Use a dual handle club steering wheel lock whenever I park and am not close .use Faraday key pouch and a cable lock thru front wheel.
And 44 for up close car jackers
what area have you had the bike and sport car stolen?

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both in L A
3 guys in pick up three triumph into bed and were gone— witness said
Cops said we got more important things than you as I bugged them
Corvette had a tow truck gypsytype hook up and gone from apt. Parked spot