Someone Got Into 2020 Raptor…again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Mine was stolen and I just got it back but I couldn’t figure out how they opened it. they did it so quickly that I didn’t notice the alarm had went off till I looked at my FordPass. I think they went through the lock and then cut the horn wire and jammed the gps with a gsm device. I know it’s not the sim answer you are looking for but I tho maybe you can get something out of it. Just scheduled a appointment with Ravelco which was highly recommended. Good luck and be careful. here in Houston they are getting stolen left and right.

I thought you were thinking your key was cloned by a dealer? Push the center of the steering wheel to see if the horn wires were cut.

srobertslaw

Reaction score
I thought you were thinking your key was cloned by a dealer? Push the center of the steering wheel to see if the horn wires were cut.
Good idea. I didn’t think of that. I only have 1 key, so it’s definitely possible that it was cloned. Bc once I got to the pound it started rt up. Thanks

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is terrible. Its too easy to break into vehicles now days.

Car markers need to develop a one way stop.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cover your vin with a buisness card slipped down between dash and windshield . i heard rumors they could read your vin and get door codes and this was years ago .