Some recent observations from October break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter is our last of four kids at home. I order to not short change her, we escaped to Rockypoint (Puerto Penasco) Mexico for the week.
First observation, towing our 31 foot travel trailer, the Raptor did great. The only downside was the mileage. 7.9 mpg running the speed limit. Incidentally, it got better mileage at U.S. Speeds of 65mph then it did at Mexicos 55 mph or 90 kmh. That fascinated me.
I saw at least four other Raptors in Rocky Point. All of them wereMexican registration, and Scabs. I drive a Screw.
I got kicked off a property that I was bashing around on. it could have turned ugly, but attitude and that they knew I Could have ditched them was very helpful in getting off without a problem.
Finally, the best comment overheard from two Immigration cops as I was. Passing through a check point, " I never thought I would see a Raptor pulling a trailer that big."