Some pics sent to us by our friends the storm chasers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
those bars over the hood and windshield are crazy looking!

Ya, I dont understand the intent behind it. Now if there were brackets for a thick piece of plexiglass to add for safety I can see that...

possibly used sort of like an exo cage, just not as crazy as you usually see?
if the truck gets tossed over, it worth create less damage. that's just my guess

is the raptor gonna be on the tv show

To answer the question about the front bars, These guys hit power lines all the time, the purpose of the bars it so the lines will not get stuck underneath the chase rack.

I bet it is just going to be the camera truck..

-Greg

The Raptor will not just be a camera truck, The original show didn't get picked up for this next season, A bigger better show is in the works and the raptor will defiantly see some airtime.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kind of show!! So a mixture of top gear and storm chasers!? I think we are onto something... :peace:

If you guys haven't hooked up with these guys yet, you should. They are really cool, and I see some synergy there. Give Micah at ADD a call, and see if he will introduce you.

Banned
Reaction score
Storm chasers are so awesome. There's a few up here from down south. Well, last night they were. Dunno if they're sticking around for today's forecasted storms or not.