Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

GEN 2 ***SOLVED***Please Help - My 19'' Rides like crap after Eibachs

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by SCMike, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SCMike

SCMike Full Access Member

I changed the springs to bring the front end of the truck up and level it with the rear.

2. SCMike

thanks. I’m satisfied now, but was facing a lot of regret prior to the fix. Feels good now.

3. LF2020

LF2020 Member

Hey guys, looking for thoughts from those with eibachs on their 19+. I just installed mine on a 20’ and they're more firm than stock but that’s not a complaint. However they make a really harsh top-out sound and feeling when going over speed bumps and off-road. It’s to the point where it feels and sounds like the springs are moving around in the buckets. The suspension was a lot more quiet and settled when stock. I can’t decide if this is just the result of the stiffer spring rate, install issue, or what. I’m considering going back to stock springs on a collar to get the same ride height without the clunks...

4. SCMike

I know exactly what you are feeling/hearing. Mine did the same thing for the first 1-2k miles and then settled in. I’m no longer experiencing this annoying clunk.