GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
For those that care:

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just going to jump in here, first I do not have a TRX or have I drove one. Thought about buying one my local dealer had on the lot while I was waiting for my 21 G3. The color (black) and the price $140,000 CDN stopped me. I have had two Raptors, a 17 and a 19 and the 21 is far superior in all aspects especially off road for which it was designed. Back to me thinking of buying the TRX, if it had a TT V6 I wouldn't even have looked at it, would anyone?

multirider

Reaction score
Maybe some would think the raptor is overpriced, but the TRX is really overpriced… I’ve seen the highest end trim level rams get scratches in the paint from just looking at it wrong. Classic chrysler…

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants one of these and doesn't mind the cost to feed it, just wait a little bit.

I've watched this and several other TRXs sit collecting dust on dealer lots around here. This particular one has been reduced +/-$10k since I started watching it in MARCH (it's now $89k). This is far from the only one. Rarely see that kind of thing with Raptors. Gotta wonder how much they have into this truck and how low they're willing to go. Things are changing fast and it's not to their advantage.

Autotrader shows over 1,000 of them currently for sale across the US. In a few weeks when premium pushes $6-$7/gal I bet you will eventually find some crazy deals as people have finally had enough and start dumping them. Seeing more and more "reduced price" tags as of late. If you want one of these "relatively" cheap just wait a little bit. If you have cash saved, I'll bet you're gonna be able to get a lot of kick ass shit like TRXs on fire sale pretty soon.

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 10.48.56 PM.png

Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone wants one of these and doesn't mind the cost to feed it, just wait a little bit.

I've watched this and several other TRXs sit collecting dust on dealer lots around here. This particular one has been reduced +/-$10k since I started watching it in MARCH (it's now $89k). Rarely see that kind of thing with Raptors. Gotta wonder how much they have into this truck and how low they're willing to go. Things are changing fast and it's not to their advantage.

Autotrader shows over 1,000 of them currently for sale across the US. In a few weeks when premium pushes $6-$7/gal I bet you will eventually find some crazy deals as people have finally had enough and start dumping them. Seeing more and more "reduced price" tags as of late. If you want one of these "relatively" cheap just wait a little bit. If you have cash saved, I'll bet you're gonna be able to get a lot of kick ass shit like TRXs on fire sale pretty soon.

View attachment 357170

how many raptors are available on autotrader at or below msrp?