GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly this guy wouldn't have gotten so much attention if the Brand Loyal guys wouldn't have come out swinging because a guy jumped ship. Obviously like 5-10 guys in here jumped ship. Absolutely no reason to get butt hurt over such a thing. We're over the moon about a V8 S/C Raptor R but the TRX already has that, we know the interior is better. Looks are opinion which I go with the Raptor all day long. I seriously doubt the TRX will have the issues the Raptor has had, we can be honest about that one right? Frankly about the only thing the Raptor has going for it is it excels where it was built to be KING. How many of us use our trucks in the Desert? Are you there more than the street? Rhetorical, the answer is few of us. Every video I've seen comparing the two the TRX edges out the Raptor. Hell as I mentioned I looked at one and I've been Ford loyal damn near my entire life. Being Ford Loyal is like voting Democrat because that's just what you have done your entire life....and that's dumb. At the end of the day it isn't about FORD, it's about ME. I love my Raptor, but I can't is all honestly sit here and tell you it's the better truck.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly this guy wouldn't have gotten so much attention if the Brand Loyal guys wouldn't have come out swinging because a guy jumped ship. Obviously like 5-10 guys in here jumped ship. Absolutely no reason to get butt hurt over such a thing. We're over the moon about a V8 S/C Raptor R but the TRX already has that, we know the interior is better. Looks are opinion which I go with the Raptor all day long. I seriously doubt the TRX will have the issues the Raptor has had, we can be honest about that one right? Frankly about the only thing the Raptor has going for it is it excels where it was built to be KING. How many of us use our trucks in the Desert? Are you there more than the street? Rhetorical, the answer is few of us. Every video I've seen comparing the two the TRX edges out the Raptor. Hell as I mentioned I looked at one and I've been Ford loyal damn near my entire life. Being Ford Loyal is like voting Democrat because that's just what you have done your entire life....and that's dumb. At the end of the day it isn't about FORD, it's about ME. I love my Raptor, but I can't is all honestly sit here and tell you it's the better truck.
Lets correct your first statement "if the brand loyals wouldn't have come out swinging", that is total BS!! He came out of the gun lying about having 3 engines rebuilt by Ford, a lot of us were just civil about it while he kept running his mouth. Maybe go back to the beginning and start over with a more objective view.
The raptor is a better truck overall for what it is designed for, off road out in the desert, period. Unfortunately most people don't take their trucks (dodge and Ford) away from the mall or Starbucks these days and that is fine as well. Obviously a truck with 700hp versus a truck with 450hp is going to win a drag race on the street with all things being equal.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets correct your first statement "if the brand loyals wouldn't have come out swinging", that is total BS!! He came out of the gun lying about having 3 engines rebuilt by Ford, a lot of us were just civil about it while he kept running his mouth. Maybe go back to the beginning and start over with a more objective view.
The raptor is a better truck overall for what it is designed for, off road out in the desert, period. Unfortunately most people don't take their trucks (dodge and Ford) away from the mall or Starbucks these days and that is fine as well. Obviously a truck with 700hp versus a truck with 450hp is going to win a drag race on the street with all things being equal.
I agree with you, exactly what I said. Just didn't get into what he fabricated and what he didn't... IDGAF.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an exciting topic , have taken fun to read it !
I am very happy whith my 2020 scab , my trans is so smooth , my engine is quiet (I hate noise), gas mileage is perfect for my wallet , ect...(and I am not lying to myself^^) Also , have read many not glorious things about Dodge, not specially TRX , but Dodge in general. I can't say more bcs, I have never personnaly tried . TRX seem very nice even if I prefer Raptor look , may be one day I will try one , or not...

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way I would leave the Starbucks parking lot. I'd loose all of my tire shine.
I’ll be honest here, I spend three hours cleaning my truck and I use tire shine that’s why in my off-road pictures my tires are straight brown from the dirt sticking, I’ve never owned a vehicle that I get pleasure from cleaning and then getting it so dirty afterwards, call me crazy