GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbiker207

Reaction score
You fit in great with the Democrats. Change topic and focus on something than the actual narrative.

My guess is that on your salary as a ford tech you cant afford one.

Just admit it. You lost bud
You realize you sound like a little trust fund, petulant child, right? It's actually quite entertaining watching you stomp your feet and throw a temper tantrum. Please go on.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here’s the issue or perhaps problem with the OP and his thread.

First, who the F is Schmurda and why do we have to read that in every one of your posts?

Second, the Raptor and the TRX are excellent trucks. I’ve owned four raptors and have never had an issue with the engine or transmission. In fact I think the 10 speed is excellent, and I own(ed) 2020 M5, and 8 Porsches with PDK and their torque converter transmissions.

OP tells people to grow up, yet he bashes what many of us have invested our hard earned dough in and enjoy, instead of being a man and keeping the peace himself without infantile, moronic rants.

The OP could’ve said I had bad luck with my Raptor, don’t find it to be of high quality but YMMV and I’ve now decided to sell and buy a TRX, a truck that gets considerably worse MPG, has a much smaller gas tank to go along with that, and I don’t mind waving to you Raptor guys as you pass me while at the gas station twice a day.

All in all, I hope the TRX is everything you want it to be and drive it in good health.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can probably get an inordinate amount of money for whatever you’re currently driving. If you’re on the fence go for it man.

I got more on trade than i paid for my truck brand new, after 4 years and 37k miles. It was a no brainer.
There’s a reason you Raptor held and increased in value, not sure you can say the same for the TRX. My buddy sold his Gen2 Raptor for more than he paid, bought a new TRX, then sold it six months later at a loss, now owns a Gen3. Having said that, I do prefer the overall fit and finish of the interior and that SC engine mated with the transmission is stellar. But I think the Raptor R will edge out over the TRX

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't appear that he is changing the subject, he is still on the same narrative that you are claiming false issues , so again, supply those receipts and lets put that issue to bed. Prove him wrong with your engine rebuid receipts. I really want to see those.
There are none. He's a lying troll.
But congrats OP on your daddy buying you a new TRX.

KenK

Reaction score
But is he wrong?
Yes, I have a gen2 and have run it high speed in the deserts of S AZ, Sonora and Baja Mexico. Additionally, I pull a 19 ft Airstream with it with a fully loaded bed (dirt bikes etc) and have never had a problem. The dealership has been hugely proactive in reaching out for any recall that might affect the engine and drive train. I couldn’t be happier with my gen2.