Software App for maintenance tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys, I have searched about 20 different key words on the forum looking for some info or posts on this and have had no luck.
I am pretty OCD with all my vehicles and figured instead of having to go thru the manual, etc. to flag important mileage maintenance along with oil changes there was a software / app that I could use.
It would be a great way to record all maintenance performed, mods done, done, etc. on our Raptors. I searched the Apple App store and there are about 50+ different apps for gas tracking, oil changes, etc. I wanted to see who is using what software and get their feedback before I try and reinvent the wheel and start ******** with a dozen different apps / softwares.

FYI- I have the full extended warranty and service package with my dealer, but I don't want to have to go thru all my paper service records to keep track. It would be great to enter in each service when it is done along with all the info. Also when I do mods, etc. log those as well.

Any feedback would be great ! Thanks

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I use gas cubby. Primarily to track each fill up but you can put other things in like oil changes, tire rotations, etc.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys, I have searched about 20 different key words on the forum looking for some info or posts on this and have had no luck.
I am pretty OCD with all my vehicles and figured instead of having to go thru the manual, etc. to flag important mileage maintenance along with oil changes there was a software / app that I could use.
It would be a great way to record all maintenance performed, mods done, done, etc. on our Raptors. I searched the Apple App store and there are about 50+ different apps for gas tracking, oil changes, etc. I wanted to see who is using what software and get their feedback before I try and reinvent the wheel and start ******** with a dozen different apps / softwares.

FYI- I have the full extended warranty and service package with my dealer, but I don't want to have to go thru all my paper service records to keep track. It would be great to enter in each service when it is done along with all the info. Also when I do mods, etc. log those as well.
Any feedback would be great ! Thanks

I like this idea bro bc when I trade my vehicles in I always have the service record and it earns me extra money on my trades every time. I know the dealer is tryn to haggle but I am like you and record everything I do or have done. It just shows good owner responsibility to the next potential owner and like car fax gives piece of mind when buying used. I'm not sure how much everyone else cares but I like to to know what kind of owner my ride had before me. Haven't bought used in years just bc of this.

Good luck man, I think you have a good idea. Especially if you can log location and shop name of each servicer along with receipt. For example have it pin drop the garage or dealer and have it able to snap shot and store the receipt. Might be also cool to use at tax time when the alphabet boys come knocking. Just a thought

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use "Car Care" app on my phone. Pretty easy. Can send reports to email that can then be opened as a spreadsheet to be molested to your hearts content.

boostdacr

Reaction score
I've looked for a while and couldn't really find anything that I liked. I started building my own web app but haven't finished yet.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't software or a mobile app (although it is available on mobile). AMSOIL actually offers a tool called MyAMSOILGarage that allows anyone to track as many vehicles as they like. You can set up maintenance schedules at intervals you decide on with email notifications when you get close to those intervals, etc. It is completely free for anyone, you do not have to be using AMSOIL and you do not have to be an AMSOIL account holder or anything like to use it either. Check it out below.

https://www.amsoil.com/whymygarage.aspx?zo=1678239

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. You can list everything in exel pretty easy. All it takes is setting up the excel with the same categories as are represented in the manual. Then set your choice of product used and interval for each fluid.