Socal Supertrucks Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jacobp

jacobp

Reaction score
SVC has this bumper on the shop truck that they just finished. I would ask them if they would make one of these for you. I have always heard nothing but awesome feedback on their work and their customer service. I've only had limited interaction with them, just getting my tune from them. But even then, since I am local, they let me come to the shop and even installed the tune for me. Very cool and nice guys. I would easily choose them for any future needs.

@svc Would it be possible to get this bumper and add a spot for a 20" rigid?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes sir, no problem at all. We also offer forum member discounts

-Jeff

Reaction score
Does anybody have the Socal Supertrucks Front Bumper? I know its really similar to the Mazzulla front bumper but I like how you can add a 20" light bar. Does anybody know how the build quality of the Socal bumper is?

Heres a link to the Socal bumper
2010-2014 Ford F150 Raptor Radius Front Prerunner Bumper Skidplate

Hey man, I got my socal radius bumper put on a few months ago and I'll tell you I love it, and I think its the best looking raptor bumper there is. I've put it through some pretty tough stuff and haven't had any problems with it, all steel and overall great build quality. Ordered it on the phone and the salesman was great to work with and it got here within a week from ordering it and I'm on the east coast. The only thing is that you have to have your frame horns cut for it to fit, but I talked to a 30+ year ford mechanic and he said it wouldn't add any weakness to the frame. Took it to a local custom shop and they were able to do it within about 4-5 hours for only like 200 bucks (I did have to pay 10 extra dollars for the two saw blades they went through cutting the frame though haha). Here's some pictures of mine...

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

image (5).jpg

image (7).jpg

image (6).jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
OP
OP
jacobp

jacobp

Reaction score
Hey man, I got my socal radius bumper put on a few months ago and I'll tell you I love it, and I think its the best looking raptor bumper there is. I've put it through some pretty tough stuff and haven't had any problems with it, all steel and overall great build quality. Ordered it on the phone and the salesman was great to work with and it got here within a week from ordering it and I'm on the east coast. The only thing is that you have to have your frame horns cut for it to fit, but I talked to a 30+ year ford mechanic and he said it wouldn't add any weakness to the frame. Took it to a local custom shop and they were able to do it within about 4-5 hours for only like 200 bucks (I did have to pay 10 extra dollars for the two saw blades they went through cutting the frame though haha). Here's some pictures of mine...

Looks really good. How much was it total including shipping? I'm over towards Charlotte so hopefully we could meet up sometime and I could look at it. What shop installed it? Haha my last name starts with a P.