Socal Supertrucks Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't know about the quality but I do like that bumper. Doesn't look you can go wrong and not a bad price with the light.

OP
OP
jacobp

jacobp

Reaction score
Don't know about the quality but I do like that bumper. Doesn't look you can go wrong and not a bad price with the light.

Yeah I agree. It just makes me nervous not knowing about the build quality. I've never used any of their products

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any products in person but I've heard that they make top notch quality. I'VE HEARD, unfortunately that's all I can say but it's a start!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at both this bumper and the Mazzulla. I went with Mazzulla for quality and cause he was the original, SoCal copied Mazzulla's bumper. I went with a 40" light bar behind the grill, so didn't need the bar out front.

I would consider the SVC front bumper too if you want a light bar. Their quality is proven and customer service is top notch.

OP
OP
jacobp

jacobp

Reaction score
I was looking at both this bumper and the Mazzulla. I went with Mazzulla for quality and cause he was the original, SoCal copied Mazzulla's bumper. I went with a 40" light bar behind the grill, so didn't need the bar out front.

I would consider the SVC front bumper too if you want a light bar. Their quality is proven and customer service is top notch.

Yeah I've heard good things about Mazzulla so I'm kind of leaning towards them. I might contact them and see if they could do a cut out for a 20" rigid since I will still have mine from my stock bumper. How do you like the Mazzulla?

I'm also considering the SVC. It would just be nice to get a bumper where I could use my 20" instead of having to buy a 30" light bar.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I haven't seen any products in person but I've heard that they make top notch quality. I'VE HEARD, unfortunately that's all I can say but it's a start!

Thats a start. Has anybody on here used their products?

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jacobp I really liked Chris (Mazzulla), really cool and chill guy. He has a guy that answers the phones and manages the shop. He's a nice guy too but is not the greatest at returning emails and calls. I would definitely call them rather than email but best of all, if you are local-go in person to the shop! By far best way to talk to them. They are not salesman, which is awesome and refreshing, but means that you need to be persistent at times and in person is always best.

Most importantly, the work is too notch. They do real deal, top level stuff. I would imagine that Chris could make something easily to fit your light bar into the bumper. I am very happy with the bumper. Has held up awesome, clearance is I believe best possible. Has a mean look and get a ton of compliments and questions where and how to get it.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Oh, just saw you are in NC...definitely not local. I would try calling and being persistent. I also remember seeing that an off road shop in Corona, CA has the Mazzulla front bumper on their website. The shops name is Kartek. Their site is Kartek.com. If you can't get ahold of Mazzulla direct, could try Kartek.

OP
OP
jacobp

jacobp

Reaction score
@jacobp I really liked Chris (Mazzulla), really cool and chill guy. He has a guy that answers the phones and manages the shop. He's a nice guy too but is not the greatest at returning emails and calls. I would definitely call them rather than email but best of all, if you are local-go in person to the shop! By far best way to talk to them. They are not salesman, which is awesome and refreshing, but means that you need to be persistent at times and in person is always best.

Most importantly, the work is too notch. They do real deal, top level stuff. I would imagine that Chris could make something easily to fit your light bar into the bumper. I am very happy with the bumper. Has held up awesome, clearance is I believe best possible. Has a mean look and get a ton of compliments and questions where and how to get it.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Oh, just saw you are in NC...definitely not local. I would try calling and being persistent. I also remember seeing that an off road shop in Corona, CA has the Mazzulla front bumper on their website. The shops name is Kartek. Their site is Kartek.com. If you can't get ahold of Mazzulla direct, could try Kartek.

Yeah I wish I was closer to their shop. I'll try contacting Mazzulla directly but if that doesn't work I'll contact one of the vendors. Could you post or pm me some pictures of your bumper. I haven't seen to many of them.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jacobp Sure, here is one clear straight shot, I'll send a side shot too. Honestly, I've heard that SoCal's bumper is very very similar in fit, finish, and quality. I believe that an old employee that was very close with Chris (Mazzulla) left his shop and went to SoCal and brought over his designs. As much as I hate to admit it. SoCal are better salesman and if I were you I would probably go with them because of your want of the light bar and need of a salesman in shipping the bumper across the country. I am pretty sure the SoCal bumper is basically identical to mine, just with the light bar option.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited: