So who was it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
A co worker was out near El Paso this last weekend, Thursday - Sunday to see his boy in the military and his family. While out west of Town they saw a Burnt Orange Raptor hauling ass across the dessert between them on I-10 and the Boarder fence. Was it anyone here?

He said his boy, The Sniper, said LOOK AT THAT SHIT! What the hell is it? His reply, oh thats just a Ford Raptor, A guy at work has one, not that big of deal and about that time the Raptor went air born with 4-6 feet of daylight beneath it and he said BOTH their jaws dropped. HAhhaaaaaaa. The Raptor was doing better than they were on I 10, he pulled away from them across the terrain! HAHaaaaaa COOL!

BDRAG

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's my hometown BDRAG but obviously my Rap isn't orange. It feels like there are a ton of other Raptors in El Paso... I see at least 1 or 2 other Raptors on the road per week. Sounds to me like your friend saw the Rap near Paisano Drive... Its visible from I-10, runs along the Rio Grande aka border of Mexico and is between downtown and west El Paso.

I've put FRF cards on a few orange Raps here, and there is one that lives on the west side near me that is usually pretty dirty when I see it, and I've put a card on his, so who knows, maybe your culprit will show up here.