So what about that calendar in the teaser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That makes more sense than it being some pro driver I'm supposed to know. Good call and not as depressing somehow. Just noticed the Dad was wearing a Metallica shirt.

I thought it was a bible at first too, but at around the 2 minute mark, he takes the picture out of the book and the page shown is a drawing of what looks like a desert landscape.
Yup, it's a scrap book for sure, you were spot on. The photo is of a gen 1 scab with 2010/11 wheels and when he picks up that rock, he adds it to ten other rocks, so that's 11 years of Raptors. That's what i deciphered, lol.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, it's a scrap book for sure, you were spot on. The photo is of a gen 1 scab with 2010/11 wheels and when he picks up that rock, he adds it to ten other rocks, so that's 11 years of Raptors. That's what i deciphered, lol.

I counted 8 but it's blurry. Either number works fine since Raptor skipped two years. Or I'm just confused.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm expecting a long string of teasers. Gotta keep the fanboys on all sides interested. So far, it's working well.

They did this on the Gen 2 and searching for new Raptor news became part of my morning routine most of late 2015-early 2017. Can confirm this works.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So regarding the calendar date, perhaps the teaser was originally supposed to come on the 18th and they moved it up.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Funny this, when compared to the TRX reveal as it was all about the truck, it's capability, and the total dominance over the competition with a freakin' Hellcat engine under the hood. They didn't have to craft a story as a distraction for what it was lacking....