So an Audi R8 and a Ford Raptor pull up to a stop light.....stop me if you heard this one before.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

Bojangles

Nice meltdown.

hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! it only took two words and that was my favorite post of the day on all of the forums I frequent!

hey DJ, BigJ is right man, no one is arguing about engine sizes here.... we're just shootin' the breeze about another vehicle that happens to be pretty friggin' awLsome.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take a pill :D

vpx_meltdown.jpg

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Mrs. has the V10 TDI in her Touareg - now that's a fun engine - If they ever bring the V12 TDI out here in the Q7, I just might have to go and get me one.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the v10 does have a small chrome v10 emblem on the fender. The only v10 I saw was a black one sitting at the Audi dealer with 3 of 4 wheels going different directions.

Andy- the v10 TDI is a "blast" to drive. Working for VW I have had plenty of times to take one out for a spin.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pfffffft, I see everything when I am flossin' in my Raptor. Especially all high up and **** I can see the engines thru the included Audi "Pella" windows.

But, to your point, if I was profilin' in my lesser vertically challenged GT500 I'd have to look for:

1. The lower side sill also get an extra flare which runs along the wheelbase.
2. Dual oval exhaust outlets.
3. Bigger side air intakes
4. a revised front and rear fascia
5. Larger brakes.
6. The V10 version also sports unique LED headlights and a rear diffuser.

All very good points but i dunno about you but when it's going flying past you when your already doing 100mph. let me know how that goes. I was chasing an M6 and i just saw this white light coming up from behind me and then it past me, and i was like hey i think that was an R8.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All very good points but i dunno about you but when it's going flying past you when your already doing 100mph. let me know how that goes. I was chasing an M6 and i just saw this white light coming up from behind me and then it past me, and i was like hey i think that was an R8.

I never drive under 173.5635mph.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice meltdown.

hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! it only took two words and that was my favorite post of the day on all of the forums I frequent!

hey DJ, BigJ is right man, no one is arguing about engine sizes here.... we're just shootin' the breeze about another vehicle that happens to be pretty friggin' awLsome.

LOL <GG> Made my day too!

Falcon