Snowmobies VS Bedliners (line x) will it destroy it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I just had a thought, has anyone out there had a snowmobile in the back of their truck and the bedliner not hold up? i have a line X spray in liner but i was just a little concerned about the ski carbides destroying the bed liner. i know these trucks have been through a winter now so i was wondering if anyone ever had a problem? oh and and another thought, how does the truck handle with a snowmobile hanging out the back? mine weighs like 475 lbs?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that what a Bedliner is for? Unless you want protection for your bedliner.. :)

Banned
Reaction score
Should be fine with the line x, I know rhino liner has been known to get a tad "chewed up" but it's a bit of a softer compound. At least my buddies got chewed up for that reason lol.

What track length is your sled?

-Posted with my iPhone.

OP
OP
F

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my sled is a 2009 REV XP renegade X 800R non etec. it rips. over all its 12ft long, so shes going to hang out a bit.:peace: 137" track. if your ever in the area and there is snow lets ride!!! LET it snow!!!

Attachments

• ski doo.JPG
    ski doo.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 85

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice sled. Shame on non e-tech though haha. I'm getting a 2012 Polaris switchback assault 800. 144"

-Posted with my iPhone.

OP
OP
F

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA well your getting a pretty sweet sled. my buddy just got his well ordered it, he is also getting the switchback 800 with the new suspension, im not sure on the length.
So is there good riding up there in canda? i have never ridden up there. im only about 3 hrs from the ste.st marie canada. ? any places to recommend?
Also i wanted the non -etec, easier to turbo. i already have one sitting on my workbench at home, just had time to play with it yet:(
pm later on in the winter maybe a couple of buddies and i will come up for the weekend and find ya.

Banned
Reaction score
There's a few great places, depends what kinda sledding you wanna do. I like a mix of trail and deep snow, I live in the perfect spot. Tons of trails, an I live right by hills so there's some awesome Back country type stuff to. Only about 2000 feet high so it's perfect.

-Posted with my iPhone.