Slight damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly how it played out , when I said no paperwork till it’s fixed, it’s now being fixed next week , when they thought I was signing ,then fixing, said it would be at least a month before it’s touched .
Scumbags for even attempting.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I might have got lucky ,they have a 23 raptor same Recaro blue interior ,only difference its avalanche vs the azure grey I ordered .they said they will sell it to me for msrp

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
well I might have got lucky ,they have a 23 raptor same Recaro blue interior ,only difference its avalanche vs the azure grey I ordered .they said they will sell it to me for msrp

Which color do you like better? Let that make your choice if both the trucks are the same otherwise.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which color do you like better? Let that make your choice if both the trucks are the same otherwise.
Well that would be the one I ordered azure grey , to me the av colors looks to white sometimes , but then again azure looks blue sometimes . both trucks r same spec ,moonroof tailgate package , 35 ,Recaro blue interior .

Last edited:

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your going to find that the truck has a lot of misaligned body parts, paint flaws etc.. Go take a picture of your front bumper and compare left side to right height. Most are not level

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your going to find that the truck has a lot of misaligned body parts, paint flaws etc.. Go take a picture of your front bumper and compare left side to right height. Most are not level
Your I’m starting to learn that , what’s up with qc , my 2019 was better built

Last edited:

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The crack in the paint would definitely bother me. I would want that fixed.

The rest are pretty standard Raptor issues. It's built like a pickup, not a luxury vehicle. Lots of misalignment and small QC issues.