GEN 2 Sirius song alerts continue to pop up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
is anyone else seeing their song alerts pop up every 15-20 seconds even after dismissing them? Very annoying.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you "tag" a certain song or band? Of XM/Sirius radio is playing one of the tagged songs or band it will notify you. So out of all their channels you will get a notification to switch to listen to whatever you tagged..

Hope that made sense. I used to use that feature until every other minute I was getting alerts

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

OP
OP
MtopRaptor

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
Nope, same channel, so if the song come on 45 while I am listening to 44 it will continue to ask me to tune to 45

Bulldog17

Reaction score
Yep, started being a real p.i.a. about the last month. I have a 17 scab, it used to be it would alert to a song I would either select, cancel alert or do nothing. It would disappear after around 10 seconds.. now if I cancel alert or do nothing I get two rapid fire alerts, if I cancel or do nothing I'll keep getting two rapid fire alerts as long as the song is playing
Like I said, just started about a month ago. Seemed to start after an "update" on Sirius. I really like the alert feature and dont want to disable...wtf

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck doing exact same also . Used to work fine, now I get multiple alerts for the same song

Bulldog17

Reaction score
Mine seems to have corrected itself. Must have been on Sirius...gonna keep an eye on it.