Silver lake raptor run 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to make this. Havent been there in 15 years or so, riding quads. Blew mine up with in the first few hours of being there. Lesson dont jet your quad on pavement for max power to run in the sand. Damn wheel spin:). Ended up taking my dakota out there and getting drunk all weekend. Hopefully I can redeem myself with the Raptor.

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep this thread updated, if anyone has any questions or wants an update on anything feel free to pm me at any point. But come one come all. It's gonna be a good weekend of good off roading fun!

~THE GENERAL~

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be getting in contact with josh today about place cards, I will get back to you all with the place card cost as soon as I hear back from him. Possibly throwing around the idea of t shirts? What's your guys take on that idea? Would have to be pre ordered.

~THE GENERAL~

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got in touch with Josh Yiatras. For a set of place cards (2 big 1 small) the price is $15. T-shirts will also be $15 a piece. We will take orders and get solid numbers when the event gets closer.

~THE GENERAL~

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keith Mandoske has Baofeng UV5R radios for sale. Hes selling them for $40.00 each. Add $5.00 if you need him to ship it too you. They are great little radio for truck to truck communication. He not only programs the typical Midwest and Texas off-road channels he added the remaining MURS channels, All the FRS channels and the GMRS channels. Even if you have a fixed radio in the truck for this price its nice to stay in touch when you get out of the truck! Also he can add any VHF or UHF frequency you might need. Send him a PM if you interested. (Yes it does have the GLRE and TRR channels).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE RUN.

Makes everything go much smoother.uploadfromtaptalk1449408173959.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449408272912.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449408282001.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449408290595.jpg

~THE GENERAL~

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keith Mandoske has Baofeng UV5R radios for sale. Hes selling them for $40.00 each. Add $5.00 if you need him to ship it too you. They are great little radio for truck to truck communication. He not only programs the typical Midwest and Texas off-road channels he added the remaining MURS channels, All the FRS channels and the GMRS channels. Even if you have a fixed radio in the truck for this price its nice to stay in touch when you get out of the truck! Also he can add any VHF or UHF frequency you might need. Send him a PM if you interested. (Yes it does have the GLRE and TRR channels).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE RUN.

Makes everything go much smoother.View attachment 70979View attachment 70980View attachment 70981View attachment 70982

~THE GENERAL~

What is the straight line distance on these?