Show us your se raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I did was paint the Fiberwerx front fenders with Plasti Dip before TRR to protect them from scratches. Haven't color matched them yet, because I'm going to replace them with Boatecs.

Not getting Glassworks anymore? Are you one of the people in the glassworks group but that never received fenders?

The more I've been researching...the more good things I hear and the more I like boatec's too! Are you getting boatec's liners too or rigging up your own?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not getting Glassworks anymore? Are you one of the people in the glassworks group but that never received fenders?

The more I've been researching...the more good things I hear and the more I like boatec's too! Are you getting boatec's liners too or rigging up your own?

I never ordered Glassworks. I got the Fiberwerx instead. During the recent Colorado Run I saw the Boatecs up close and really liked the fitment. Looks like they fit really well. I will be ordering the liners as well as they are super clean looking and appear to have a good mounting solution.

D

Deleted member 17706

I never ordered Glassworks. I got the Fiberwerx instead. During the recent Colorado Run I saw the Boatecs up close and really liked the fitment. Looks like they fit really well. I will be ordering the liners as well as they are super clean looking and appear to have a good mounting solution.

Yea from what I've researched the Boatecs are top quality and the liners are probably the best quality liners you can get. I was just curious on why your fenders were black... I didn't know if you had them painted, wrapped or what.

Also is that the ICON mid flaps on your truck?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea from what I've researched the Boatecs are top quality and the liners are probably the best quality liners you can get. I was just curious on why your fenders were black... I didn't know if you had them painted, wrapped or what.

Also is that the ICON mid flaps on your truck?

No, they are the ones that I built myself.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ruby red's with the flares painted to match? I want one bad but would want to change the gray. Not sure how it would look though