Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely two different beasts. The ride and comfort of the Raptor cannot be beat. If I am going to be going out to some real slow rough stuff I would want to be in the Hummer. If I going to go out and be on a lot of beat up dirt roads and flat pastures I would want to be in the Raptor. On the street, the Hummer is easy to drive and it is nice to pull the top off and cruise. From stop light to stop light I would have to say the edge goes to the Alpha (sorry), it has the predator cpu upgrade and is probably sitting on 450+hp and 850+ftlbs of torque and all wheel drive all the time. I love my Raptor and I love my Hummer (no pun intended:ROFLJest:). I drive my Raptor everyday and the Hummer is an 2006 with 10,000 miles on it so if I had to keep just one it would be the Raptor hands down. The pic with the Raptor was my first 5.4 Raptor.

Wow, you have a gorgeous Alpha. :waytogo: Mind if I ask 1st wave or 2nd wave?

Funny how you say you'd keep the Raptor over the H1 cause I'd sell my soul for an H1 :ROFLJest:
But you are a lucky man to be able to own 2 legendary offroad vehicles of our lifetime. Thank you for sharing!

HIGHDESERT

Reaction score
Got new shoes!! Method double standards with toyo open country

Looks awesome. I just got my doube standards and am going to run my stock tires for now. When they wear out I will def be going with the Toyo M/T's. What do you think about the center caps, they seem to be really long.
I was tryng to decide to leave mine off or not.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
truck work day

Today was work day for the truck. Had to go to Lowes.

First thing I noticed was a "Lowe's Hoopdie" unfortunately the contest ended:

IMG_0339.jpg

then we tested payload with 600 pounds of salt pellets:
IMG_0341.jpg

Finally an end shot, when I realize my kid is at college this weekend instead of home so I have to unload all the salt myself:

IMG_0344.jpg

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was work day for the truck. Had to go to Lowes.

First thing I noticed was a "Lowe's Hoopdie" unfortunately the contest ended:

Finally an end shot, when I realize my kid is at college this weekend instead of home so I have to unload all the salt myself:

Dude! Your truck looks sick... I love the new tail lights!

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little off road trip today

2586-wp-000448.jpg

2585-wp-000447.jpg