Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I hit Oceano Dunes today to test out my new suspension... wow what a difference! Not once did my front bottom out and the ride was amazing.

Once again @Mluis11 took to the air and @FordFanStan came out as well. Twice I got unexpected air (speeds were far faster than my last run) and I was amazed how well the suspension soaked it up. I need to have someone take a pic of me in the air!

Matt showing off...

IMG_7774_zpsxn23amqy.jpg

IMG_7775_zpso3vcpntq.jpg

Raptor's and Rain... I am certainly liking the new stance of my Raptor :)

IMG_7785_stitch_zpswdrawpmv.jpg

New suspension? Stock but replacement coilover springs and leafs/shackles or did you also upgrade all shocks? Think you did a bumpstop for protection. Sorry haven't kept up with everything. I just hope one day, I get to sit back in mine.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
New suspension? Stock but replacement coilover springs and leafs/shackles or did you also upgrade all shocks? Think you did a bumpstop for protection. Sorry haven't kept up with everything. I just hope one day, I get to sit back in mine.

No I'm still with the OEM 2.5's. We (well the ROC Crew, I was allowed to clean them) did the rebuild and then installed the Geiser Bros progressive springs @ mid-perch.

Deaver +2 and Camburg Shackles in the rear along with a RPG Stage 2 bumpstop.

I know the shocks are stock but the transformation is amazing. The ride is just as good as before however in the rough far more controlled and so far zero bottoming out. At the dunes I hit the whoops at a side angle and the suspension just ate them up. mluis11 was behind me and said it looked very controlled.

It's taking a long time for your Raptor. I don't know how you can stand not having it. Hopefully it will be back home soon.