Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Both sides arguments have been made. Let's keep this on track and respect Joe's wishes for his business. Think of it like wedding pictures. Yes they are yours and yes you asked, but you still need to pay for them or you won't get them and you aren't going to be right clicking saving those things from the photographer's site either. The share link does null the argument of permission though.

So back to posting pics!! :flipthebird:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm confused.... so one is NOT allowed to post a link to someone's web link for a photo with the image brackets
around it so it shows on the forum?

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

D

Deleted member 12951

I edited my post and removed the LINK as I never downloaded his pictures onto any media. And just for the record, I have PAID EVERY photographer for the pictures that they took of my truck at raptor events regardless if I used the pictures or not.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Both sides arguments have been made. Let's keep this on track and respect Joe's wishes for his business. Think of it like wedding pictures. Yes they are yours and yes you asked, but you still need to pay for them or you won't get them and you aren't going to be right clicking saving those things from the photographer's site either. The share link does null the argument of permission though.

So back to posting pics!! :flipthebird:

Is the whiner a FRF supporting vendor or is the whiner just trying to make money off FRF members? The whiner provides a link to share his photos then whined when his photos were shared.

Nobody stole anything. Nobody "right button" clicked the photo.

The whiner accused FRF Members here of stealing his work which is total ********. The whiner then said there is no trust here but I have no doubt that trust ******** won't matter if someone wants to throw money at him.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
let's flip this back on 4-wheels and post up some pics! (sorry Connor...)
424339_401893039874716_885753411_n.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg