Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5395-img-0016.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got an ol Case 480 for the cost of a battery and fresh diesel lol....
2012-01-29_14-09-19_528_zps2f760345.jpg

sheetrock plant that my father in-law works for was closing and the back hoe wasnt running right. he knew it was just a bad battery and some bad fuel. he said his son in law had the same machine(which i dont) and would use that one for parts. they said if u can get it out of here, take it. so i grabbed a trailer from a friend and went and picked it up. threw in a new battery, and then frained the tank and put in some fresh diesel. machine fired right up. i use it often.

i actually have it at some houses over be the river that were destroyed by the hurricane. figured i could help them out when and how i could

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you might not get the deere in the air but it's got more suspension then my truck. front end, cab, seat it's smooth but only go's about 28mph now I just have to figure out all the buttons. P.S. the radio in this kicks the ford's radio's ass.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well netix i had one of them on the run with a roof mounted light. You do get some glare but i still like the way it is. I had the windshield mount before and it just had to much of a glare on the windshield itself and was hard to drive with it on. I tried moving it up and down nothing helped. So i went with bed rack. I had the blue four door truck with spare tires in back with wiz1500 most of the run

Who built your bed rack and mount?

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119