Shipping ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck say shipped but nothing on the JCT web site ,the VIN comes up with bill of lading but thats it ???

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck say shipped but nothing on the JCT web site ,the VIN comes up with bill of lading but thats it ???
Same as mine. Check some other recent posts around here, others have had theirs delivered with no updates on the JCT site. Others say they got their trucks 9 days before the Ford tracker estimate. I wouldn't worry about it. Yet.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I just chatted Ford Performance. Not sure if he gave me a line or they have a GPS on the delivery trucks.. but he said my truck is in a town that I googled mapped is only 2 hours from the dealership… so hopefully it comes in tomorrow. But, even FP said it could be another week which is what the website says… fingers crossed.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just chatted Ford Performance. Not sure if he gave me a line or they have a GPS on the delivery trucks.. but he said my truck is in a town that I googled mapped is only 2 hours from the dealership… so hopefully it comes in tomorrow. But, even FP said it could be another week which is what the website says… fingers crossed.
its on a train they can see when it is scanned going by

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine truck's info on JCT never updated even after delivery. You can have the dealer call the customer service number and they can put them in contact with the terminal to get a live update from the driver. That's at least what JCT told me when I called. They won't give customers specific info, but they give it to the dealers. Hope this helps.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If we are spending the $1600 on delivery, and have to buy out of state (of course CA) can the dealer that takes the order have it shipped elsewhere? My MSRP is on the east coast but here I am on the opposite side. Im already out of budget with the vehicle its self and really didn't want to spend $2000 more with a shipping company to get it here safely. Then again, driving it has costs and risks also. Figured I would try and at least get it as far west as possible. If that's even possible. Thanks in advance.