Shipping ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
It took a month for them to build your truck???
Mine has now a similar estimated delivery date (didn’t have one as of 5 hours ago).
Yep, went to “In Production” on 8/11 and didn’t update any further until 9/18. I was told by my dealer and Ford Performance chat that it showed as complete on 8/21 but was not released by the plant but neither could see any reason why it wasn’t released yet. I kept hoping the tracker was just not updating but still no truck so I don’t know what is going on with it.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, went to “In Production” on 8/11 and didn’t update any further until 9/18. I was told by my dealer and Ford Performance chat that it showed as complete on 8/21 but was not released by the plant but neither could see any reason why it wasn’t released yet. I kept hoping the tracker was just not updating but still no truck so I don’t know what is going on with it.
You both may end up like me. Mine was supposedly built 7/31 and no idea what's going, other than setting expectations it shows up with 50,000 miles and no hood on it. lol

I have decided to convince myself the Ford tracker is more unreliable than reliable based on all the stories here.

Then again, I walked into my local pizzeria the other night and they were complaining about not being able to get plastic bags, cocoa cola and other key items. So I assume Ford is doing everything they can to get these trucks out. All kinds of supply chain issues across every industry, world is ending type stuff , etc..

Just so happens some of us wait longer than others, unfortunately.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we are spending the $1600 on delivery, and have to buy out of state (of course CA) can the dealer that takes the order have it shipped elsewhere? My MSRP is on the east coast but here I am on the opposite side. Im already out of budget with the vehicle its self and really didn't want to spend $2000 more with a shipping company to get it here safely. Then again, driving it has costs and risks also. Figured I would try and at least get it as far west as possible. If that's even possible. Thanks in advance.
No, that is shipment to the dealer. Once the dealer receives it, the dealer would be responsible for shipping it elsewhere. They're not going to eat the cost of that.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, that is shipment to the dealer. Once the dealer receives it, the dealer would be responsible for shipping it elsewhere. They're not going to eat the cost of that.
Got it. Thank you. Is it always $1600? Seems like the price would have to go up to get it to the west coast. A dealer in Michigan area pays the same $1600 even though it comes from a few miles away?