She's here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey... I forgot to get back to you. Yes. I am flying up Sat (12/1). I should be at the dealership by 12:30pm. Hopefully the paperwork will not take too long and I hope to get on the road by 2:30 and head back to VA.

Raptor911 when are you picking it up on saturday? Seeing I ordered a Terrain from the same dealer and I'm only an hour away if I have time I may want to check it out in person. Congrats btw!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey... I forgot to get back to you. Yes. I am flying up Sat (12/1). I should be at the dealership by 12:30pm. Hopefully the paperwork will not take too long and I hope to get on the road by 2:30 and head back to VA.

Thats ok no problem.....Not sure if I'll be able to make it up on saturday anyways.... I'm sold on the Terrain though from what I've seen in pictures. Either way enjoy it!! My sales guy is sending me some pics of your truck. I should have mine Feb-March. Just enough time to enjoy the remaining winter here in Buffalo!

-Jarrod

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed in the color. I was worried when I ordered it sight unseen but when I finally got it I loved it. I get lots of compliments on it

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's almost time Raptor911! We expect some good pics when you get her!! I'm starting to like that Terrain color more and more!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I checked in this morning and I was told my truck was driven 4.3 miles: "technician drove it on his normal PDI route... "

GRRRRRRR!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you kidding me! And after telling them not to put any more miles on it. Time to get up there and bring 'er home!!! Hang in there and safe travels tomorrow! There's a little snow up there now but it's supposed to end by morning.

NOAA National Weather Service

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your going to be putting extra miles on it when you drive it home. Why did you buy it so far away. I read some place not to drive a vehicle at the same rate of speed for long periods of time during the break-in period.