She's here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!
Mine had 27 on it.....and I watched it come off the delivery truck!! I normally would be pissed but I was so happy to see I never thought twice about it. Doesn't bother me at all -- this truck is FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad yours finally arrived. I placed an order myself. Now I'm in your spot of waiting.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well at least it's finally here! I guess if you waited this long, you can wait a few more days before you go and get her. Hang in there!

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you Raptor911. I am happy for you! Did the salesman send you the pictures with the truck on the trailer? Yeah...you need to figure out those miles...so I will know when I will pick mine up!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. I asked Steve to take some pics of my truck when it arrived at the dealership while still on the trailer. I also asked him to take a pic of the the odometer when it comes off the trailer. He will do the same for you. The miles were def put on by Ford and not at the dealership.

Good for you Raptor911. I am happy for you! Did the salesman send you the pictures with the truck on the trailer? Yeah...you need to figure out those miles...so I will know when I will pick mine up!

Last edited:

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911 when are you picking it up on saturday? Seeing I ordered a Terrain from the same dealer and I'm only an hour away if I have time I may want to check it out in person. Congrats btw!