She's here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your going to be putting extra miles on it when you drive it home. Why did you buy it so far away. I read some place not to drive a vehicle at the same rate of speed for long periods of time during the break-in period.

Because he got it an invoice!

As to the "break in" period, most say the first 1000 miles is the break in period so avoid cruise and have some fluctuation in your speed. And then consider an oil change at 1000 miles. I'm sure he's avoiding the cruise and fluctuating his speed frequently lol!

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats ok no problem.....Not sure if I'll be able to make it up on saturday anyways.... I'm sold on the Terrain though from what I've seen in pictures. Either way enjoy it!! My sales guy is sending me some pics of your truck. I should have mine Feb-March. Just enough time to enjoy the remaining winter here in Buffalo!

-Jarrod

Some times its not so fun. Friday was black ice hell going home. I thought for sure I was gonna end this moron in front of me. He decided to stop for no reason at all. :banghead: Total of 6 rollovers in the county and probably 20+ MVA's

If you need a Raptor fix till you get yours let me know :happy160: