She's finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rorochile_21

Reaction score
So this week has been a pretty rough week. I got divorced Friday and Staurday I took my ex wife to the airport and she left for Germany. I was pretty down and then the dealership called me said they had my Raptor and they were on their way to deliver it to my house. So here she is
3054-2.jpg

3053-1.jpg

Since I got it yesterday I cannot stop driving her, I feel a little better now

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and sorry about the divorce. I just went through one as well and its never easy. keep your head up

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck I perfer the supercab myself its the original what SVT started with a supercab balls to the wall truck! I dieing here still waiting on mine to get here SVT and dealer said that it will be at dealer on the 4th the closer it gets the more I go nuts! Lol

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Oh yes its a supercab white !

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck I perfer the supercab myself its the original what SVT started with a supercab balls to the wall truck! I dieing here still waiting on mine to get here SVT and dealer said that it will be at dealer on the 4th the closer it gets the more I go nuts! Lol

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Oh yes its a supercab white !

Damn Brother... shit happens... and then you get a Raptor!!! No better way to move on with it. I agree completely that the SCab original just has a completely different feel... excellent choice! Be sure to get a frame reinforcement kit from one of the vendors (Stage 3 for me)... BEFORE you begin serious offroad therapy... you've been through enough already!