She Ded....rod through the block ded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yoooo! I think somebody missed me:console::favorites13:

She's home finally! Brought her home just a little while ago. Runs great. I think this motor runs better than the original. Odd I know. Idles better and less raspy cranking up and revving up.

What sucks now is the alternator/battery light came on today when I was driving home....sooooo Imma check connections but looks like I gotta do an alternator now that the motor is back in:emotions122:

Maybe those 22's jarred something loose on the ride home? Congrats on getting it back.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Bro! You and your engine are MIA!! UPDATE!

Yoooo! I think somebody missed me:console::favorites13:

She's home finally! Brought her home just a little while ago. Runs great. I think this motor runs better than the original. Odd I know. Idles better and less raspy cranking up and revving up.

What sucks now is the alternator/battery light came on today when I was driving home....sooooo Imma check connections but looks like I gotta do an alternator now that the motor is back in:emotions122:

gunny-highway-approves-this-shit.jpg

Outstanding. Glad it is home. Now post pictures of this beautiful Prius engine battery pack you got installed with your 22s.