Sh*t... I was gonna...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are too funny <GG> I have been doing the same thing every night <G>. You TOO get some questions... What source did you use for the EL tape, Glow Hut or that other one? What windshield decal? Is there a thread on it?

Falcon

Glow Hut for the EL tape: http://www.glowhut.com/electroluminescent-panelel-tapeback-light-with-12v-invert12.html
An the windshield decal: http://www.yourdecals.com/windshield-decals.html

Totally satisfied with the quality of BOTH!

:thumpsup2:

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh the PAIN!

********* is 117 miles, 1 hour 59 mins from me and has been for SIX AND A HALF DAYS!!!

Bummer.

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh No Cowboy! I can feel a thottle positioner/Tranny shiftpoint/whatEVER BS is next coming on. <G> How did you fare with the floods? Hope you didn't wash down to Texas! <GG>

Falcon Dave

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
We're still Ok round here. Those poor folks camping in Arkansas...my heart goes out to their families. I've had 5 inches in my rain guage in the last 7 days...keeping me from planting beans.

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're still Ok round here. Those poor folks camping in Arkansas...my heart goes out to their families. I've had 5 inches in my rain guage in the last 7 days...keeping me from planting beans.
That sucks the bean. My Brother in law had to disc a Quarter of a Million dollars worth of corn and replant the other day. He works on a different financial scale than I do <G>.

Falcon

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave, mine seems to have been delayed in transport as well.

Just got the call from my salesman... "I have a set of keys for a Black Raptor in my hand..." Whoo Hooo! :spinning: :w00t:

What's the latest on your ride Cowboy?

Falcon

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Microfiber and ammonia free LCD TV spray bottle to keep the NAV screen clean without scratching it.