Setting display default

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to set the display default to something other than showing the trailor hitch settings? I'd like to see my gas mileage instead. TIA.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should automatically default to last screen viewed..

What year Raptor?

Under settings/vehicle/gauge mode standard or memory? (set to memory)

Settings/driver assist/ trailer sway on or off? (recommend off unless you are towing)

-Greg

OP
OP
Yokota

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a 2012. Tried the memory mode at the dealership, did not work. Will try the other suggestions and let you know if any work. Thanks.

talontsi

Reaction score
Same problem here. In the trailer settings press OK, then go to change active trailer, select no active trailer. Goto whatever screen you want to come up when you start the car turn it off turn it back on and it should be fine.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine comes back on to whatever I had a set for when I shut it down.I have a 2012.

talontsi

Reaction score
I have a 2012 too and I got it to stop by doing what I said, u guys want me to make a vid?

OP
OP
Yokota

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got it to work correctly. Don't know which helped/made the difference, but all's well that ends well. Thanks to all for the help.

Last edited: