Selling truck...should I remove parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a work provided truck and we generally trade every 2 years. Should I remove the Deavers and front level? I think the front level I can sell, but am afraid I can’t sell the deavers as they are so heavy. Would need to be local.

Also have to get a set of tires as I put 37’s on it.

In Missouri. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think most the most important would be the question of who do you work for that got you a Raptor as a work truck?

But in all seriousness. One thing you gotta ask is what is your time worth to pull all that off and try to sell yourself? Or leave it on there and let the new owner worry about pulling suspension off, getting it aligned, finding wheels and or tires they like, and they can mess with selling off the left over bits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Mods add little to no value on the sale/trade of a vehicle. The only way to recoup any of your mod investment is to remove them and sell separately. That said if you have in rebuy tires or other stock parts it's likely not worth the effort.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. My truck is a Gen 2. It’s a ‘17.

I work for a local community bank and we provide our executives with a vehicle. Our CEO drives an F250 and I bought the Raptor. It held its value quite well so puts me in a good position at trade.

Most likely I will leave all parts on. I may take off the bed cover. But it’s always a hassle selling those things!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk