SDHQ ABS Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought this kit used, from another member. I've been meaning to do a search for this thread, now I have no excuse to not installing them. Thanks op.

Update: install took 10 mins. I spent time last night marking each one with a paint marker. I also got the tools to gether, 10mm deep socket rear, 8mm deep wall socket front, and blue loctite. Super easy!

Tip: You will need to get under the truck to install the rear, but it is actually easier to turn the front tires all the way L or R and install these from above the front tires.

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I ended up getting a set. Don't do what I did and upgrade the hardware for the $8 option. You can only use those on the rears, the fronts are smaller so I didn't even bother using them. They also no longer label them so posted a picture when you get yours of where they go. Still glad I got them.

I'm glad I saw your post/pics. I was able to label what went where so it should be an easy install tomorrow :)

Thanks!