SCT 5 star tuner and CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Munther,

Great to hear! We're glad that we could make your truck run with all the potential that Ford gave it! Makes em much more fun to drive!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

RubyRed,

Happy to help! We appreciate your review! We've spent 1000's of development hours on each tune to really hone in the transmission/engine pairing. It all pays off when you give us your feedback! You'll really enjoying the pairing of your tunes to the SW exhaust.[/QUOTE
now I have problem in my country the weather become little bit hot and I am hearing donation so I changed the tune from 93 octane to 91 with no luck same donation again I changed the tune from 91 to 89 seam there is no donation now but I have weird shifting from 2nd to 3rd I don't know what I have to do . Our fuel in country are 95 and 91 am using the 95

If you are still hearing detonation retune with the 91 tune and do -3 global spark while your current tank of gas is in the truck. The reflash should also get rid of the 2nd to 3rd shift. If it doesn't please let us know.