SCAB Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Red was my least favorite for the Raptor but I do like your red SCAB much better than Red SCREWs I've seen.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I wasn't so sure about the Terrain early on but it's growing on me. I've looked at your picture a few times trying to help me decide. It's sharp and it certainly looks like every picture is different depending on cloud cover, sun, et cetera.

Thanks. First choice was Tux Black but then I saw the Method Fat Five and knew this was the wheel I wanted. Pictured them on a Race Red and that's what I ended up ordering. No regrets. The wheels and truck really complement one another..

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
terrain. but you have to see it in person. its like having a different colored truck every day

0071_zpsbd66fdae.jpg

one in the light for ya. dirty from the snow but you can see how light changes the color

008_zps0d0495b0.jpg

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I haven't ruled out black yet. I want to see a few more black SCAB pics though! No blue yet? C'mon!

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have my blue yet, but blue is by far the best. It's not the color I want, but they only offer it in limited colors.

Now, if they offered different color interior accent packages like the blue for '12 and '13, I'd probably have gotten a different color. Love the blue accents and I think it only looks good in a blue truck. I hated the interior color scheme on the earlier Raptors. Molten Orange with orange-trimmed '12-13 styling would be #1 for me.

Stuck with the best option for what's available. Blue with blue accent interior.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually not that picky with colors. I would enjoy ANY of them. I just want to see if one stands out in the SCAB version since most are SCREWS. I'm also enjoying the process of planning to buy one and thinking about options and mods. I'm going to enjoy every bit of 2013!