SCAB Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R@pt0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Oh, and I prefer Blue Flame.

Flame Blue sounds kinda *****.

Agreed ****** Blue is *****. Blue Flame it is from now on. Also, that is NOT my truck jumping. Don't want to take credit for that one.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I voted for white earlier because they don't make the best color anymore. yve9u7a2.jpg

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love your setup! It fits right in in the desert. I'll be down in the lower desert in a few days. Hopefully next year with my Raptor!!!

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my white Scab

Sent from my Note2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356216092299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356216092299.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 61
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356216114870.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356216114870.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 53

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want black, nothing else will do (of course you also love to endlessly clean your truck).

Apart from just having to have black, any color SCab is perfect

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the white, silver, blue, orange, and red scabs. Oh, the new terrain as well! I don't really care for the black, too difficult to keep clean.
I have a 2010 black scab, 50% of 2010's were black, so they are easy to find.
My next Raptor won't be black, but maybe terrain or silver.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my white Scab

Sent from my Note2

Looks at home in the snow!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

If you want black, nothing else will do (of course you also love to endlessly clean your truck).

Apart from just having to have black, any color SCab is perfect

I still like black but I've had my black 2003 Escape for almost a decade now and I think I want a different color. I wish I could see each color in person but most I see are SCREWs and they just have a different look. I know I can't go wrong but I can see why others have gone back and forth on the colors!

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I love the white, silver, blue, orange, and red scabs. Oh, the new terrain as well! I don't really care for the black, too difficult to keep clean.
I have a 2010 black scab, 50% of 2010's were black, so they are easy to find.
My next Raptor won't be black, but maybe terrain or silver.

I'll probably avoid black this time after a decade with my Escape. I like white but sometimes it looks plain too me...other times I like it a lot. Silver is sharp, a couple blue SCABs I've seen recently having me leaning that way a little, not sure I want to stand out as much as red would do and I like the Terrain most of the time but have never seen it in person.