Sad Day Considering Selling for right price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bottom line, the Ridgeline (Which is NOT a truck) needs to go....and i'm for "Happy Wife, Happy life"...but there has to be a line drawn somewhere in the sand....just saying. :)

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dont do it Mutt your like family. I take it your investments are where mine are right now? I remember us talking stocks a little last year. Hope you change your mind, place wont be the same without your witt.:whymewhyme:

Maybe Costco will give you some better deals on stuff so you can keep the raptor. LoL.

Banned
Reaction score
I'll buy the rap for 38K if you pay to ship it here hahah

-Posted with my iPhone.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I'm going to keep the Raptor. My wife was saying not to sell the Raptor. I came up with that idea because of the value and I paid cash. Figured I could get something out of it before it depreciates further.

I'm going to get aggressive on selling the Denali. Honestly the Ridgeline although not a truck is very nice all around vehicle. I can't say anything bad about it. It's in the top vehicles I've ever owned list.