S2 style light match parking/turn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting an s2 style light that matches the color/hue of the oem turn/parking lights. Anyone have a suggestion? I have my parking set up as my DRL's and want the new lights to run with them but only if I can match the color.

Thanks.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs Amber lights don't match the color of the turns... honestly LED off-road lighting is not designed to color match turns or headlights really because their purpose is to light up the road. That's why Baja's white light is the temperature it is... less eye fatique over a PURE white light.

Sooo you'd honestly be better off with Rigid Industries amber. Their amber matches the blinker style more (it matches the 3 front amber LEDs really well actually).

Baja's Amber is more like the european yellow you see on the race cars wheras Rigid is more of an orange. I prefer the Rigid Amber for "accent" lighting and the Baja amber (yellow) for usable lighting, because the color works better in crappy weather.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need pricing on anything. We stock Baja and Rigid (more Baja over Rigid however, but we can still get you whatever Rigid you need for that color-matching)

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 123348
I am wanting an s2 style light that matches the color/hue of the oem turn/parking lights. Anyone have a suggestion? I have my parking set up as my DRL's and want the new lights to run with them but only if I can match the color.

Thanks.
I have the Rigid’s on my set up they are close but not an exact match!