RPG's "Stage 2 Kit": Rear frame support and Fox Air Bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Yup. Keep in mind the higher numbered stage includes the lower number(s). So its not like you're not spending $800+$1500 if you want the stage 2 kit. You'd pay $1500 total.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This brace kit is close to what I want/need for my Raptor. The hardened bolt crossing through the frame and creating a load bearing spot is my concern because it could "tear" through the frame steel under impact; if it is actually carrying a load?

The silver hardware is grade 5, zinc galvanized. The gold hardware is grade 8, zinc chromate, I believe.

Bib J hit it on the head.

the brace is the load bearing part, not the bolts. They are there to hold it in place.

The crossbar supports the vertical load of the Air Bumps upon compression.

I can promise you this kit has now been tested in the harshest conditions by some of the most abusive members to their trucks this forum has to offer, and everyone of them has performed flawlessly.

This is what you will experience with a stage 3 rear set-up.

Bumps that use to make you pucker, now get sucked up and the fear of OOOHHH Crap, did I just break something are now deep in the back of your mind.

Give me a call so we can go over this in full detail

949-212-7911

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I get to pick up my used (never used) Stage 2 kit up tomorrow in dallas. Now I just need the springs!

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get to pick up my used (never used) Stage 2 kit up tomorrow in dallas. Now I just need the springs!

Rock and Roll just installed my RPG stage 2 yesterday.

On a funny note as I was sitting there Tejas walked in to get the middle perch done. :peace:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Rock and Roll is getting all sorts of business! I need to open a Raptor only shop. Corpus is just a little too far south though...

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ughhh!!!...So if I get this Stage 3 Kit where the heck in Illinois could I get this installed?...And does it have any effect on the warranty?...Anyone with some local insight would be appreciated