RPG's "Stage 2 Kit": Rear frame support and Fox Air Bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ughhh!!!...So if I get this Stage 3 Kit where the heck in Illinois could I get this installed?...And does it have any effect on the warranty?...Anyone with some local insight would be appreciated

How's your mechanical ability? It doesn't look very hard to install.

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Trey...If I had any skills I wouldn't have become a cop...Haha...Actually it's really more about time, space and equipment...Don't really have the garage space or the floor jacks so figured I'd just pay a professional...I still haven't figured out where to get general maintenance done let alone mods...And speaking of general maintenance, can any Ford dealer work on my Rap or should I be looking for some kind of special SVT certified mechanics?

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Trey...If I had any skills I wouldn't have become a cop...Haha...Actually it's really more about time, space and equipment...Don't really have the garage space or the floor jacks so figured I'd just pay a professional...I still haven't figured out where to get general maintenance done let alone mods...And speaking of general maintenance, can any Ford dealer work on my Rap or should I be looking for some kind of special SVT certified mechanics?

Mavrik,

I will do my homework tomorrow and see who I would feel comfortable sending you to. I have to believe somebody can do it no problem.

It really is straight forward, even I can put it on:ROFLJest:

Jarrett

Last edited:

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jarrett...I'm gonna do a little research this weekend and see if I will take on the job...Like I said I'm not completely incompetent and I do have the tools (minus the jacks /stands at the moment) but I guess I'm just a little gun shy at the thought of digging into my $50K little baby

Last edited:

q8raptor

Reaction score
hi im looking to get the stage 2 kit for a start, but i just wanted to make sure does this kit fix the bent frame in any way? because thats the problem i have (nothing major just a minor bend) and if this kit will sort out the issue i will buy it.

thanks

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who has rpg stage 4

what is the different of a rpg stage 4 vs the stock suspension?
is that kit all about bump stop than suspension travel and handling?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hi im looking to get the stage 2 kit for a start, but i just wanted to make sure does this kit fix the bent frame in any way? because thats the problem i have (nothing major just a minor bend) and if this kit will sort out the issue i will buy it.

thanks
I could be wrong, but I don't think RPG advertises this as a frame fixer. However in my case, it did straighten out the slight bend I had. And I know others who've also had similar success straightening out similar bends; some up to 1" even.

Hope that helps.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don't think RPG advertises this as a frame fixer. However in my case, it did straighten out the slight bend I had. And I know others who've also had similar success straightening out similar bends; some up to 1" even.

Hope that helps.

They don't advertise it, because that is not what it is designed for.. Bigj you were there when they installed mine, and it did take a little out of mine too..

-Greg