RPG's "Stage 2 Kit": Rear frame support and Fox Air Bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what pressure are you guys running in the RPG bump stops? Im at 120 with the Icon RXT and Icon rear springs and Im not getting close to bottoming out the Bumps...not sure if that is normal or not. I still had over an inch of bump stop travel left even when the truck was getting 2-3 ft off the ground.

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips for getting the frame bolts in thru the frame brace? Seems like by putting the wrench in thru the hole on the other side of the frame it would put the nut at a difficult angle. Any tips are appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously I did that. But nothing explains how to get around the odd angle that I will have. Thanks for your helpful input!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obviously I did that. But nothing explains how to get around the odd angle that I will have. Thanks for your helpful input!

RPG has downloadable written instructions (complete with pics, torque specs hints tips and tricks!) and vids on their website that walk you thru step by step how to do this.