RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Good luck to ya brother. Hope you will be on the road on time!

They said they will be done after I get out of school today at 3:30. I'll pick it up then I have to wire my race radio, load up the embroidery machines and leather. Then hats shirts and cups. Still need to pack clothes and maybe get like 3 hours of sleep, go get the girlfriend when she gets off at 9:30 then go back to sleep for maybe 4 hours. I for see several monster energy drinks in my near future. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They said they will be done after I get out of school today at 3:30. I'll pick it up then I have to wire my race radio, load up the embroidery machines and leather. Then hats shirts and cups. Still need to pack clothes and maybe get like 3 hours of sleep, go get the girlfriend when she gets off at 9:30 then go back to sleep for maybe 4 hours. I for see several monster energy drinks in my near future. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'll have one with your name on it at TRR. Going to head by SAMs today for a food run haha

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Making it fit. Yes Mike my tiregate is on backwards :tizzle:
10157330_10152373307701565_1221808840_n.jpg

Looking good sir!

Thanks Trey I'll see if I can find that. In the mean time here's what I've come up with.

Do you guys think it will hold? It's pretty tight I can lift up the back (jack side) some when I give it a yank. 2 straps are wrapped around the box securing the jack to the box. Then one across the front and one across the top.

That won't hold on the track. Things rattle lose. You'll need to check tie downs each lap, if not every time you get out of the truck.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com