RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait! I think I got a better way to secure everything in the bed than how I previously posted it. I'm heading out tomorrow morning so the guys at TMX can put new leafs on the truck.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
This is gonna be fun with a 5'x8' trailer...

6ubu4ydy.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I hope those trailer tires are rated for 100mph+ because we are making that drive in 10 hours, no exceptions.

You better have spares too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a u-haul toting $25k in embroidery equipment I won't be doing any 100+ on this trip. Don't want to put my girlfriend and dad in danger. When I turn 18 and go on runs solo, you won't catch me :):cool:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

You do know he is probably thinking how in the hell UPS is going to help him. You sure you weren’t in the Military. Damn even you civilians throw Acronyms around.

RE - ups – uninterrupted power supply, can be attained here: Amazon.com: ups - Computers & Accessories: Electronics

Actually an UPS won't make a difference, it will just constantly beep. Really need an Isolated Line Conditioner.
http://t.tigerdirect.com/products/2086746?SRCCODE=WEBGOOPA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk