RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been said in the last 100 pages but--- I didn't think I would be able to be free TRR weekend but I'm thinking about going now.. But I don't have a co-pilot/ don't think I'm going to do any of the runs. I just want to spectate/camp Is that possible? :flamesuiton:

If you want to get into a truck on the track, you must register and sign a release. The cost is $50 which includes a T Shirt and 1 BBQ dinner plate on Saturday night. You will not be allowed on the track otherwise.

Trey, when do we get an idea of any special events or activities for the weekend? Any Raptor safe jumps being added?

Jump? I don't know this word. Track is the same as last year.

I'm working on a meet and greet contest/scavenger hunt deal currently that should be pretty cool. We will have a few "off the main track" guided night runs too.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has of right now my Co driver had to back out so I have an extra seat if anyone interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Just to let you guys know.........For your convenience There will be ICE available for $3.00 per bag. at the Pit Stop food Trailer.

$3???

Geez, you would think we are in the middle of nowhere and thats going to be a hot commodity....

Sent using Tapatalk

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
$3???

Geez, you would think we are in the middle of nowhere and thats going to be a hot commodity....

Sent using Tapatalk

Ill be traveling back & forth to a hotel each night. I'm bringing an extra truck and a really big cooler. So if you need something....im.sure I could be convinced to bring ya something back ;)

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you want to get into a truck on the track, you must register and sign a release. The cost is $50 which includes a T Shirt and 1 BBQ dinner plate on Saturday night. You will not be allowed on the track otherwise.

Jump? I don't know this word. Track is the same as last year.

I'm working on a meet and greet contest/scavenger hunt deal currently that should be pretty cool. We will have a few "off the main track" guided night runs too.

Just watch out for 1 jump or whatever you call it. Not even a jump. More like a Raptor taco maker. Corey and I hit it last year and I thought we actually folded. You know when you hit it or they may put and "X" on it.