RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Why is outlaw into lift kits? I never would have thought they would get away from long travel
yze9a9a8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're a business that's into making money. So if selling lift kits is the "IN" thing right now then they're smart to go where the money is but us real men know that it's not the height of the truck but the travel!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is outlaw into lift kits? I never would have thought they would get away from long travel
yze9a9a8.jpg

They are in business to offer products people want to buy and pay for. I'd sell you a lift kit, a lowering kit, or whatever you want, just pay-up. But if you ask me what you should do, thats a different story.

Why limit your sales?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
They're a business that's into making money. So if selling lift kits is the "IN" thing right now then they're smart to go where the money is but us real men know that it's not the height of the truck but the travel!

I understand the business perspective but its just it's so wrong to put a lift on a raptor. But its just surprising to see lifts coming out of a sick company like outlaw!!!