RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Whoop whoop! Going to order my wheels from TMX today and gt a great deal on some toyo 35's! If the embroidery business picks up I can get me some 37's and fiberglass
:D:D:D

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll bring plenty. How's the cell reception? I'm bringing my paypal card swiper that plugs into my phone to swipe cards.

Depends. There is a verizon tower on the property so it has really good reception. ATT is good but with that many people out there it usually is slow at best.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Depends. There is a verizon tower on the property so it has really good reception. ATT is good but with that many people out there it usually is slow at best.

Sweet. I've got verizon so that will work perfect. What I was gonna try to do is get away from everything and have fun but with service that won't be easy. Thanks Trey! Check through everything and make sure you have everything you need from me to be a vendor at the event and keep me updated on my location to set-up!