RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

At Firestone checking out the alignment and think a tire has a leak, TPMS light went off again.

EDIT: Alignment wasn't bad, CAMS didn't budge and only the toe was out a little. Filled tires to 44psi when in Texas and apparently the climate change back home made a difference, all were at 35psi and filled again to 44psi, all seems good. Back home was snowing and in the 20's.
Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm trying to make photos available for viewing today. They will be on Facebook.com/Dunkoephotography first and the website around next weekend. Most of these won't be edited. If you want to see something edited before making any purchases let me know and I can do that. You can email me at [email protected] or message me on Facebook.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jason I'll send you an email tomorrow with the winner. Thanks for donating and coming down!

Finally made it home. Been gone for 10 days. Looking forward to my own bed and being in it before 3 am.

Trey,
Sounds good and one of these days you have to come up to one of ours.

I know how that goes.